Monday 15 August 2011

Journal Your Christmas 2011 Album Cover & Title Cover

I know what your thinking its to early to be thinking about Christmas Album but I actually made the album and title page in January! But I have just now remembered that I haven't uploaded to mu blog yet!! But anyway - This year I'm going for traditional Christmas colours (Gold, Green and Red).

The album and the pages are the Kraft range at Paperchase. I also got the gold letter stickers from Hobby Craft. But the actual gift paper I used as a backround was a piece of gift wrap I received a present.

Anyway that's enough of Christmas talk - I'm now focusing on Learn Something New and I'm just deciding which album to use and I'm about to start making it, so expect another post soon!






1 comment:

  1. Wow! You ARE organised!! I'm doing LSNED too..see you there!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete